Songs for Rojava Crowdfunder - 6 Days To Go!!!



Hi folks,

Just a quick one from me today as the weather is looking pretty good outside and I've just finished work.... so I want to get away from the computer.

I hope you're all well and that you also plan to enjoy the sunshine today. I want to congratulate everyone who helped the HDP in the recent elections against the strong arm of fascist Turkey. While the election was a joke from start to finish, Erdogan still failed to suppress the Kurdish vote - well done!

That brings me onto the purpose for this short blog post today. As most of you know, I am currently crowdfunding for my next album Songs for Rojava which is due out within the next couple of months. There are only 6 days to go on the crowdfunder, and I'm hoping that a few more people will contribute to help me reach the fundraising goal.

Right now, the total sits at £385 which is fantastic! Can we get it a little closer to the goal before the crowdfunder ends?

If you're feeling flush or you just see the value in this musical project, please click the above link and contribute before the crowdfunder ends. I am making Songs for Rojava freely available for the entire world, and the songs will help to spread awareness about the Kurdish cause and get as many Western people talking about the revolution as possible. Music is an excellent propaganda tool, and this album will promote Kurds, Kurdistan, and international volunteers in a positive light. 

Anyway, I've got a few things to do, and then I'm off out to enjoy an hour or two of the sunshine before I settle back down in front of the laptop for another evening. 

Thanks to everyone who's already contributed - your support makes a massive difference. If anyone else supports this project, click the link above or this one here: https://www.fundsurfer.com/crowdfund/new-album-songs-for-rojava

Peace out! 

Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Song "Ocalan" out NOW!!!

Announcement: THE BIG EUROPEAN TOUR PROJECT

Songs for Rojava - Crowdfunder